When the beautiful youthful days come to an end, an elderly person wishes for a peaceful life where they are fully taken care of where no responsibility lies on their fragile shoulders. In such cases, the adequate assisted living facilities in West Des Moines are a great option to assist your loved ones to live their old age days peacefully and stress-free.
Assisted Living Facility in West Des Moines:
Cedar Ridge Village is providing the finest facilities of Assisted Living, West Des Moines for your beloved elders. We provide a family environment at our assisted living care in Des Moines for your loved ones to live their days beautifully. They will be taken care of 24/7 by the trained staff to ensure their safety and well-being without altering their freedom and style of living.
FAQs about our Assisted Living Facility:
We understand the emotions when one decides to leave their family and move to a new place. To bring you at ease that your loved one will be in safe hands at Cedar Ridge Village we have answered some of the frequently asked questions below.
Q) What services will you offer?
Continuous care is provided at our Des Moines assisted living centers along with a chance to live a luxuriously comfortable life.
- Seniors can spend their free time by taking part in social activities and recreational facilities.
- Library, fitness center, spa, and many more such facilities bring a chance to have an amazing experience here.
- The deliciously cooked meals served at our beautiful dining rooms will reward your taste buds 3 times a day.
- When needed, assistance can be provided in bathing, dressing, medications, and other day-to-day tasks.
- Linens and towels are changed weekly, housekeeping services, and trash removal every day.
Q) How do you deal with emergencies at your center?
Our well-trained and certified healthcare staff members are on standby 24/7 to deal with any sort of unforeseen emergencies and circumstances. There is an emergency call system in all the apartments to provide help as soon as required.
Q) What are the care options you offer?
Our sole purpose is to provide relief and assistance to anyone in need of it. Our offered programs include:
- Independent Living is suitable when one wants the home environment without the responsibilities of looking after it.
- Assisted Living is for those who require help to perform the daily basic tasks and the needed assistance cannot be provided at home.
- Long Term Care is for such seniors who need to stay at the premises to recover from eating disorders or such medical problems related to old age.
- Short Term Rehab is for those who had their surgeries recently and need a place to recover properly.
Q) How do you recruit your staff members?
Our first requirement while hiring any caregiver at our center is to look for compassion to serve and commitment to their job. The selected ones are trained to perfection as to provide the best quality service only. A thorough check is made on each employee’s background, habits and nature.
We can help!
The Cedar Ridge Village offers one of the finest quality assisted living centers in Des Moines. Our facility offers a safe and secure environment for your loved ones. If you have any further queries or want a tour of our facility contact Cedar Ridge Village to explore our assisted living options: Phone: (515) 517-2131
West Des Moines